Friday, February 3, 2012

10,000 Years and forever More

What a week! Many times this week I have found myself on my knees in prayer, and a few time face down on the floor, searching for God's will in my life.  So many things that happen to us in life, we just don't understand.

Then I get a reminder of what it is all about from a little 7 year old. This morning, Chelsie's song of choice in the shower was 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman. She was singing so sweetly, when she comes to the phrase "10,000 years and forever more." Suddenly, she pauses and says "In the Orchard, we learn that whoever believes in Christ will never die. They will die on the earth, but their spirit goes to Heaven and lives forever, that's what 10,000 years and forever more means". From the mouth of babes, He sends us the words we need to hear.



Though our trials seem so big and sometimes almost impossible to conquer, we have a hope, and a future, a future that God has promised!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXDGE_lRI0E

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." - Jer. 29:11-13




No comments:

Post a Comment